I'm an immigrant myself. I'd probably support it, but I can't do much. - Adrian Beltre Quotes
Quote:I'm an immigrant myself. I'd probably support it, but I can't do much. - Adrian Beltre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 07:55 AM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Great compassion penetrates into the marrow of the bone. It is the support of all living beings. Like the love of a parent for an only child, the tenderness of the Compassionate One is all-pervasive. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 8 08-06-2017, 08:52 PM