Byrd has always been that kind of pitcher, trying to trick you, keep the ball low, in and out. He threw a lot of strikes... - Adrian Beltre Quotes
Quote:Byrd has always been that kind of pitcher, trying to trick you, keep the ball low, in and out. He threw a lot of strikes, worked it inside and out, threw breaking balls for strikes behind in the count. - Adrian Beltre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 29 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:14 PM