Corporate governance is concerned with holding the balance between economic and social goals... - Adrian Cadbury Quotes
Quote:Corporate governance is concerned with holding the balance between economic and social goals and between individual and communal goals. The governance framework is there to encourage the efficient use of resources and equally to require accountability for the stewardship of those resources. The aim is to align as nearly as possible the interests of individuals, corporations and society. - Adrian Cadbury Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM