Not many players get three cracks of the cherry. - Adrian Chiles Quotes
Quote:Not many players get three cracks of the cherry. - Adrian Chiles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think I earned the players' respect, and that's the ultimate in life, isn't it? I didn't care if they liked me or disliked me, as long as I had their respect. - Al Barlick Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM
  The internet creates chaos and a dangerous kind of piracy but makes the viewer much more active and gives the voice to minority players. - Agnieszka Holland Quotes soni 0 19 06-23-2017, 07:46 PM
  I don't have any computers in my studio, it's all analog tape. All analog tape, all old equipment, I mean my mics are like from the 60's and early 70's, everything in there is old. - Adrian Younge Quotes soni 0 18 06-01-2017, 04:31 PM
  I think that being a film composer, someone that gets it and actually applies the music, it allows you to open up a spectrum of feeling... - Adrian Younge Quotes soni 0 14 06-01-2017, 04:30 PM