There's a certain amount of one-way shirt swapping going on. - Adrian Chiles Quotes
Quote:There's a certain amount of one-way shirt swapping going on. - Adrian Chiles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  Awards can give you a tremendous amount of encouragement to keep getting better, no matter how young or old you are. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  I am surprised to see that today everything that does not amount to surrender pure and simple to generalized capitalism... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 14 09-06-2017, 07:39 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 11 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM