Lampard's not the first player to run to the crowd with lips over his mouth. - Adrian Chiles Quotes
Quote:Lampard's not the first player to run to the crowd with lips over his mouth. - Adrian Chiles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  Still being ambitious to want to play on the record, I was a mediocre keyboard player. And uh, I seized the opportunity and played the organ. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM