I'm trying to get some building work done at the moment, quite seriously. Be careful. - Adrian Chiles Quotes
Quote:I'm trying to get some building work done at the moment, quite seriously. Be careful. - Adrian Chiles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM