The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes
Quote:The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 8 08-22-2017, 09:54 AM
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 25 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM