Without amendments we would never even have had the Bill of Rights. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes
Quote:Without amendments we would never even have had the Bill of Rights. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I`m deeply concerned about Jeff Sessions, who has clearly expressed opposition to the use of consent decrees and has advanced a lot of this states` rights rhetoric. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:12 PM
  Bill Clinton strikes me as the kind of guy who goes wherever the polls lead him, rather than leading the polls. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM
  A war of words escalated between the president-elect and a civil rights icon. Donald Trump fired back at democratic Congressman John Lewis after Lewis said he did not see Trump as a legitimate president. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 08:51 PM
  When the civil rights community raised a lot of concerns around the nomination of Mr. Sessions, Senator Sessions... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 8 08-27-2017, 08:35 PM