One of the things I learned in law school is that there's nothing wrong or undesirable or dishonorable or destructive about amending the Constitution. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes
Quote:One of the things I learned in law school is that there's nothing wrong or undesirable or dishonorable or destructive about amending the Constitution. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first language was shy. It's only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM