Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes
Quote:Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity. - Adrian Cronauer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had never really wanted to be famous. Everyone is supposed to want to be rich and famous, but as a boy I never knew what rich was, and the first view I had of famous made me leery. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
  There is a famous Russian cartoon in which a hippopotamus, in the bush, points out a zebra to another hippopotamus: 'You see,' he says, 'now that’s formalism. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:39 PM
  Le lecteur, lui non plus, ne voit pas les choses du dehors. Il est dans le labyrinthe aussi. The reader [as well as the main character] does not view the work from outside. He too is in the labyrinth. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  Everywhere in the world there are tensions - economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM