Sales managers should track the number of first meetings with "right fit" prospects a sales person is engaged in on a monthly basis... - Adrian Davis Quotes
Quote:Sales managers should track the number of first meetings with "right fit" prospects a sales person is engaged in on a monthly basis...This metric alone will serve as a powerful, early-warning system to sales performance. - Adrian Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM