Memory only becomes interesting through its struggle with forgetfulness. - Adrian Forty Quotes
Quote:Memory only becomes interesting through its struggle with forgetfulness. - Adrian Forty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any of us who work on the task of solving the climate crisis have at times an internal struggle between hope and despair... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  Where the underworld can meet the elite, Forty-Second Street. - Al Dubin Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:40 AM
  We have forty-four defenses for him, but he has forty-five ways to score. - Al Attles Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 07:04 AM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM