Typography must be as beautiful as a forest, not like the concrete jungle of the tenements It gives distance between the trees, the room to breathe and allow for life. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes
Quote:Typography must be as beautiful as a forest, not like the concrete jungle of the tenements It gives distance between the trees, the room to breathe and allow for life. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:24 AM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:47 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM