When I put my pen to a blank sheet, black isn’t added but rather the white sheet is deprived of light... - Adrian Frutiger Quotes
Quote:When I put my pen to a blank sheet, black isn’t added but rather the white sheet is deprived of light. Thus I also grasped that the empty spaces are the most important aspect of a typeface. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:02 AM