The whole point with type is for you not to be aware it is there. If you remember the shape of a spoon with which you just ate some soup, then the spoon had a poor shape. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes
Quote:The whole point with type is for you not to be aware it is there. If you remember the shape of a spoon with which you just ate some soup, then the spoon had a poor shape. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You had to see yourself poor and think of yourself as being poor, or you never would have been poor. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:56 AM