The material of typography is the black, and it is the designer’s task with the help of this black to capture space... - Adrian Frutiger Quotes
Quote:The material of typography is the black, and it is the designer’s task with the help of this black to capture space, to create harmonious whites inside the letters as well as between them. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was born a poor black child. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Any of us who work on the task of solving the climate crisis have at times an internal struggle between hope and despair... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM
  Every time a boy falls off a tricycle, every time a black cat has gray kittens, every time someone stubs a toe, every time there's a murder or a fire or the marines land in Nicaragua... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM
  A person is not earth, not water, Not fire, not wind, not space, Not consciousness, and not all of them. What person is there other than these? - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:47 PM