If you remember the shape of your spoon at lunch, it has to be the wrong shape... - Adrian Frutiger Quotes
Quote:If you remember the shape of your spoon at lunch, it has to be the wrong shape. The spoon and the letter are tools; one to take food from the bowl, the other to take information off the page... When it is a good design, the reader has to feel comfortable because the letter is both banal and beautiful. - Adrian Frutiger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I can remember walking on the moon. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM