My parents were my first bosses - they gave me my moral compass, goals, and first recognition... - Adrian Gostick Quotes
Quote:My parents were my first bosses - they gave me my moral compass, goals, and first recognition. My dad worked 25 years for Rolls Royce in England. He taught me the value of working someplace where you can make a difference - not chasing money but doing work that you found purposeful. - Adrian Gostick Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  The nearest my parents came to alcohol was at Holy Communion and they utterly overestimated its effects. However bad the weather... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Our lives depend on good communication. Good communication helps personal relationships, it helps bosses and employees get along better. We rely on it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM