Some leaders want to jump right to planning and fixing their issues, without understanding exactly what the problems are... - Adrian Gostick Quotes
Quote:Some leaders want to jump right to planning and fixing their issues, without understanding exactly what the problems are. Others want to skip the training phase since it means pulling people out of their jobs. The point is, each phase is important to enhancing culture and driving real change. - Adrian Gostick Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  One of my biggest problems this season was with the clutch at the start of the race. I hate to risk the car. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  In Britain, because I live here, I can also run into problems of envy and competition. But all this is just in a day's work for a writer... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM