As human beings we have a tendency to filter out information that does not match up with our preconceived beliefs, including the supremacy of our organization. - Adrian Gostick Quotes
Quote:As human beings we have a tendency to filter out information that does not match up with our preconceived beliefs, including the supremacy of our organization. - Adrian Gostick Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:16 AM
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM