Managers should understand there are some simple things they can do tomorrow that will make a big difference in their culture, but so few managers do them. - Adrian Gostick Quotes
Quote:Managers should understand there are some simple things they can do tomorrow that will make a big difference in their culture, but so few managers do them. - Adrian Gostick Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:02 AM
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:59 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:52 AM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:49 AM