That's what we do on 'Entourage.' We embed ourselves in legitimate authentic moments so wherever the action is happening, we're taking pieces from that red carpet. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:That's what we do on 'Entourage.' We embed ourselves in legitimate authentic moments so wherever the action is happening, we're taking pieces from that red carpet. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:47 AM
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  I am old enough to know that a red carpet is just a rug. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:50 PM