That's what we do on 'Entourage.' We embed ourselves in legitimate authentic moments so wherever the action is happening, we're taking pieces from that red carpet. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:That's what we do on 'Entourage.' We embed ourselves in legitimate authentic moments so wherever the action is happening, we're taking pieces from that red carpet. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM