Food is just the greatest joy on the planet. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:Food is just the greatest joy on the planet. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  Some of the greatest things, as I understand, they have come about by serendipity, the greatest discoveries - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 23 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  The image foreigners have of French cuisine is fattening and very fancy food. But it's not true - French food isn't just rich... - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:36 PM
  Nowadays, food needs to be healthy, local, sustainable and not filled with too much fat, salt or sugar. It should be slow-cooked and seasonal. That's my vision. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM