My only ambition when I came to Hollywood was to pay my rent. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:My only ambition when I came to Hollywood was to pay my rent. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a crusader. I really believe in the First Amendment, and I use it fully, and I pay a price for that. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM
  I enjoy the risk of bungee-jumping. I used to pay money to do it. Now, it's the opposite. I get paid to do action. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
  Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 13 08-03-2017, 04:20 PM