The problem with modern consumption and mass-produced products is they're designed to just literally be shoved into our mouths and rushed. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:The problem with modern consumption and mass-produced products is they're designed to just literally be shoved into our mouths and rushed. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  Modern people are only willing to believe in their computers, while I believe in myself. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 20 09-14-2017, 12:45 PM
  I have no problem with the people who work hard to get success. But I think people are very jealous about success. I work very hard and they don't appreciate that. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  I have a very modern way of thinking; the chef is there to lead the team and not just to sit behind the piano. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
  You believe in God, then you don't believe anymore and when you have a big problem, you pray anyway. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:31 PM