Once you get into the habit of work, you can be more productive in the things you want to do. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:Once you get into the habit of work, you can be more productive in the things you want to do. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM