Everything I do, it's all about making every moment a quality, meaningful moment. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:Everything I do, it's all about making every moment a quality, meaningful moment. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:12 AM
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
  Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 11:58 AM