I enjoy pumping iron, but I do try and get the yoga, 'cause it's a nice balance to the weightlifting. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:I enjoy pumping iron, but I do try and get the yoga, 'cause it's a nice balance to the weightlifting. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Be as nice as possible and as nasty as necessary. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 9 08-22-2017, 07:43 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  In the end, we must restore a balance within ourselves between who we are and what we are doing... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM