In narrative films, you set up reality, so you can limit the variables. You don't have that luxury with docs. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:In narrative films, you set up reality, so you can limit the variables. You don't have that luxury with docs. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  I don't need bodyguards. I'm from the South Bronx. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 11 hours ago
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:12 AM
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:12 AM