I'm a filmmaker, I'm a storyteller, an entertainer, if you will, so what can I do to participate? Well, I'm not a scientist... - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:I'm a filmmaker, I'm a storyteller, an entertainer, if you will, so what can I do to participate? Well, I'm not a scientist; I'm not an expert on environmental law; I'm a guy that can tell stories. So I always look for a way to communicate ideas and help to spread excitement for change. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The demand for individual freedom leads us to different realms, and it enables us to participate in social events. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 21 07-03-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  I built on the efforts of a previous scientist, others will build on the work I'm doing and if I look at the whole scope from chemistry... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes soni 0 23 06-27-2017, 03:12 PM
  When I started I did not know I wanted to be a filmmaker. I started - I made a film. Then when I finished I said, Oh my god it's so beautiful - I should be a filmmaker! - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 22 06-24-2017, 10:19 PM
  The earliest voice listened to by the nations in their infancy was the voice of the storyteller. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 21 06-22-2017, 10:40 PM
  If I could relive my life, what I would do is work with scientists. But not one scientist, because they're locked into their little specializations... - Agnes Denes Quotes soni 0 19 06-19-2017, 11:09 PM