I'm a filmmaker, I'm a storyteller, an entertainer, if you will, so what can I do to participate? Well, I'm not a scientist... - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:I'm a filmmaker, I'm a storyteller, an entertainer, if you will, so what can I do to participate? Well, I'm not a scientist; I'm not an expert on environmental law; I'm a guy that can tell stories. So I always look for a way to communicate ideas and help to spread excitement for change. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A viewer as opposed to a filmmaker might see a film differently. But I'm extremely comfortable with my style. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 12 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM
  The demand for individual freedom leads us to different realms, and it enables us to participate in social events. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 25 07-03-2017, 08:12 AM
  I built on the efforts of a previous scientist, others will build on the work I'm doing and if I look at the whole scope from chemistry... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes soni 0 24 06-27-2017, 03:12 PM
  When I started I did not know I wanted to be a filmmaker. I started - I made a film. Then when I finished I said, Oh my god it's so beautiful - I should be a filmmaker! - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 29 06-24-2017, 10:19 PM