I think it's important that we run that tension between the way things are, in terms of the way we're governed, and the way we sort of become complacent. - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:I think it's important that we run that tension between the way things are, in terms of the way we're governed, and the way we sort of become complacent. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  As important as it is to change the light bulbs, its more important to change the laws - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:43 PM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  Even though it's important for all of us to change our light bulbs and the vehicles we drive, it's much more important to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:08 PM