I'm sort of always trying to reinvent and recreate a better way of being, because, you know, democracy has been... - Adrian Grenier Quotes
Quote:I'm sort of always trying to reinvent and recreate a better way of being, because, you know, democracy has been "the worst of all political systems except for all the rest." So I think we have a lot of room to grow and be a better society, and it's a constant battle. It's an exciting opportunity to be active. - Adrian Grenier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  No man or woman of the humblest sort can really be strong, gentle and good, without the world being better for it, without somebody being helped and comforted by the very existence of that goodness. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  On n'e chappe pas a' son sort. One cannot escape destiny. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:40 PM
  I'm brave to say that I won't take this sort of risk. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 22 09-13-2017, 09:53 PM
  Pegging your contentment to the overall state of the world rather than of your own life: the basis of morality, or a sort of madness? - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:33 AM