How accurately can the law fix the crime? There has to be a mechanism for very fast action. The law is like this: catch them and punish them. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:How accurately can the law fix the crime? There has to be a mechanism for very fast action. The law is like this: catch them and punish them. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If something is working, don't fix it. Keep going. Go with the glow. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 09:41 PM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 06:44 AM