One of the problems of this genre is that there are cliches everywhere, and you've got to be careful and watch out... - Adrian Hodges Quotes
Quote:One of the problems of this genre is that there are cliches everywhere, and you've got to be careful and watch out. Our rule with cliches is to either gently acknowledge them and make fun of them, or do something else. Milady is, in one sense, a villain because she does bad things. - Adrian Hodges Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clichés can be quite fun. That's how they got to be clichés. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Television viewing has become for me a completely different experience, because I don't watch shows on a weekly basis... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM