I think there's an element in Milady where she sees her own innocence in D'Artagnan... - Adrian Hodges Quotes
Quote:I think there's an element in Milady where she sees her own innocence in D'Artagnan. In the very beginning, she's using him in a pretty cynical way. When she gets to know him, she sees qualities in him that she recognizes and it's almost like trying to remake the past, but of course, it doesn't work. - Adrian Hodges Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 6 08-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  The mind is intrinsically tranquil. Out of this tranquility, anxiety and confusion are born. If one sees and knows this confusion, then the mind is tranquil once more. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:39 AM
  Look at your own mind. The one who carries things thinks he's got things, but the one who looks on sees only the heaviness. Throw away things, lose them, and find lightness. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 8 07-31-2017, 07:07 AM
  I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 05:16 PM
  The Moth don't care when he sees The Flame. He might get burned, but he's in the game. And once he's in, he can't go back,... - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 12 07-26-2017, 06:38 AM