In the book, D'Artagnan doesn't actually become an official Musketeer until quite near the end, and we make quite a big thing about that... - Adrian Hodges Quotes
Quote:In the book, D'Artagnan doesn't actually become an official Musketeer until quite near the end, and we make quite a big thing about that. I won't give too much away, but when he finally does make it, they're not going to make it easy for him. That never changes. - Adrian Hodges Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  In the end, we must restore a balance within ourselves between who we are and what we are doing... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago