Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a world where we are forced to conform to society, it is necessary to have personal chaos - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM
  The longing for a destiny is no nowhere stronger than in our romantic life. All too often forced to share our bed with those who cannot fathom our soul... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 10:06 PM
  The greatest difficulty of Travel is that one is forced to take oneself along. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:58 AM
  Work finally begins when the fear of doing nothing exceeds the fear of doing it badly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM