They're classic themes, which is why I think it's such a great story to look at again. The concept of being loyal to your friends, to the point where you'd even die for them, is a great subject. - Adrian Hodges Quotes
Quote:They're classic themes, which is why I think it's such a great story to look at again. The concept of being loyal to your friends, to the point where you'd even die for them, is a great subject. - Adrian Hodges Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 23 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 40 minutes ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago