What I think is interesting is that the more you do, you have to invent a book of rules of what you can do and what you can't do... - Adrian Lyne Quotes
Quote:What I think is interesting is that the more you do, you have to invent a book of rules of what you can do and what you can't do. And the very real danger is that if your book of rules becomes a book of cliches. - Adrian Lyne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  I'm crushed by the responsibility of writing a satirical book. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  The comic-book industry today is not what it was back then, unfortunately. Kids are no longer interested in reading comic books... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:51 AM