Foxes was a movie that didn't do a lot of business but it didn't do too badly critically and eventually they offered me other things... - Adrian Lyne Quotes
Quote:Foxes was a movie that didn't do a lot of business but it didn't do too badly critically and eventually they offered me other things. The interesting thing was that next I tried a film called Star Man, which Michael Douglas was producing. - Adrian Lyne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Eventually we'll use a CO2 tax offset by a reduction in taxes elsewhere alongside a cap-and-trade plan... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:57 PM