Their every instinct - and I have to say this is without exception - is to iron out the bumps, and It's always the bumps that are the most interesting stuff. - Adrian Lyne Quotes
Quote:Their every instinct - and I have to say this is without exception - is to iron out the bumps, and It's always the bumps that are the most interesting stuff. - Adrian Lyne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor. My life as an actor depends on who sends me what. I'm just taking the best stuff that I can find that's sent my way, regardless of how big or little the paycheck is... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Authorities arrest me, release me, and then invite me back to host public events. I think it's interesting. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  The challenge of modern relationships: how to prove more interesting than the other's smartphone. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  It's as though either you accept [religious] doctrine and then you can have all the nice stuff, or you reject the doctrine... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM