The influence that Oakland has on my sound is about 90%. There's so many different elements to Oakland... - Adrian Marcel Quotes
Quote:The influence that Oakland has on my sound is about 90%. There's so many different elements to Oakland. Of course you have the street elements, but then you also have the culture and there's so much culture around. It's a competitive city, it's full of just great artists and talent. It gave me the confidence, the passion, the realness I try my hardest to portray, so it has had about 90% influence on me. - Adrian Marcel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM
  The term power comes from the Latin posse- to do, to be able, to change, to influence or effect... - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:36 PM
  Russia has cultivated an opaque network of patronage across the region that it uses to influence and direct decision- making. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:06 AM
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 18 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM