I'm one of the artists that even though I love my soulful stuff, I love to turn up and have a good time... - Adrian Marcel Quotes
Quote:I'm one of the artists that even though I love my soulful stuff, I love to turn up and have a good time and that's another side of me. As long as it doesn't veer away from who I am, I'm down with it. - Adrian Marcel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:53 PM