Everything I do is about setting up for the next. I think that my confidence and belief in myself as well as the music and trusting my judgment of my songs really grew the most. - Adrian Marcel Quotes
Quote:Everything I do is about setting up for the next. I think that my confidence and belief in myself as well as the music and trusting my judgment of my songs really grew the most. - Adrian Marcel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  And I think belief is one of those things that comes to people in their own way. And just because I believe in something doesn't mean I think that you should. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM