Everything I do is about setting up for the next. I think that my confidence and belief in myself as well as the music and trusting my judgment of my songs really grew the most. - Adrian Marcel Quotes
Quote:Everything I do is about setting up for the next. I think that my confidence and belief in myself as well as the music and trusting my judgment of my songs really grew the most. - Adrian Marcel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
  I'm the New York Jew who actually grew up in Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  We just do what we do, we're grateful every night when there's people in front of the stage and singing our songs back at us... - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:09 AM
  Twentieth-century art may start with nothing, but it flourishes by virtue of its belief in itself, in the possibility of control over... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 07:11 PM