If I had to collaborate with anybody on a song, I would pick Kendrick Lamar because he is so dope as an artist... - Adrian Marcel Quotes
Quote:If I had to collaborate with anybody on a song, I would pick Kendrick Lamar because he is so dope as an artist and I love his hustle and his passion. He is fearless and the way he comes to the music is like we share the same passion for what we do and with somebody from the West. In my opinion that would be a great collaboration. - Adrian Marcel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  I don't think you ever write a song with any intention except the song's about such and such per say ... we've never written a song and thought 'oh it'd be great if in this part this happened in the audience'. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM
  The better the artist, the more vulnerable he seems to be. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 07:12 PM
  Despite the hundreds of attempts, police terror and the concentration camps have proved to be more or less impossible subjects for the artist... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 4 08-07-2017, 07:04 PM