Bigotry doesn't care about state or regional lines. It's all over the place. But fortunately there are also really excellent human... - Adrian Matejka Quotes
Quote:Bigotry doesn't care about state or regional lines. It's all over the place. But fortunately there are also really excellent human beings all over the place, too. So it's about perception and balance sometimes I think. - Adrian Matejka Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:40 AM