The day after the president Trump election, I remember feeling like it was 1984 again. It was in the air somehow... - Adrian Matejka Quotes
Quote:The day after the president Trump election, I remember feeling like it was 1984 again. It was in the air somehow. That ownership of bigotry. I hadn't seen it since I was a kid. It made me want to change the kinds of poems I was writing, but I'm terrible at writing overtly political poems. - Adrian Matejka Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't take another day of this. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:34 PM
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM