With gas cookers and chip pans in every kitchen, the chip-pan fire was by far the most popular method these... - Adrian McKinty Quotes
Quote:With gas cookers and chip pans in every kitchen, the chip-pan fire was by far the most popular method these Proddies had for burning their houses down. The second technique was the ever popular chimney fire and number three had to be the drunken cigarette drop on the carpet. Mind you, why they'd be cooking chips at this hour was anyone's guess. - Adrian McKinty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  A major change is afoot as we combine both WPZ and Access into the large scale natural gas infrastructure MLP... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  You cannot play with fire. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 14 09-04-2017, 01:01 PM
  I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, and I have to use the self service pump. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 09-01-2017, 06:34 AM
  I love the way they run in fright when I turn on the kitchen light. And when I squish them on the ground, they make a pleasant crunchy sound. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 16 08-31-2017, 10:14 PM