Drawing Dead is a brilliant noir from one of Australia's most exciting new novelists. - Adrian McKinty Quotes
Quote:Drawing Dead is a brilliant noir from one of Australia's most exciting new novelists. - Adrian McKinty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Hallucination is a raw climb to a dead end. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 04:38 PM
  Mindfulness is life. Whenever we don’t have mindfulness, when we are heedless, it’s as if we are dead. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 8 07-31-2017, 07:20 AM
  The larger the audience the better. The more pockets in the world, the more interesting and exciting because it just makes it that much more... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 12 07-30-2017, 07:03 AM
  I like to be nice. I want to be a hero. I want to save people. Or just kill zombies, because they deserve it, because they're already dead and they can't feel it. They don't have feelings. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 10:03 PM